Classic Elegance in North Everett
Beauty, charm, and quality abound in this 1923 Dutch Colonial North Everett home. From well-manicured landscaping to timeless interior fit & finishes, this 4-bedroom home boasts nearly 3,000 square feet of comfortable living space. Main level features formal living & dining rooms & light-filled kitchen with breakfast nook. Large rec room, office, utility room & bedroom in basement. Ascend upstairs to 3 bedrooms upstairs and a 3rd floor loft with peek-a-boo Puget Sound views. 2-car garage with alley access, gas/electric radiant heat, fenced backyard & large composite deck.
- 4 bedrooms + 3rd floor loft with Puget Sounds views
- 2.25 bath
- 2,947 SF
- Private backyard oasis with multi-level composite deck
- Automatic Sprinkler System
- NWMLS: 1155433
- Year Built: 1923
- Garage Size: 2
- Lot Size: 6,098
- Meticulously Maintained
- Immaculate Landscaping
- Quiet Dead-End Cul-De-Sac
- Blocks to local schools, cafés, downtown & waterfront amenities, and more!
Schedule a Tour
Interested in scheduling a tour of this home? Please fill out the form below.